Marriage Tribunal | Annulments

The Pastoral Ministry of the Tribunal

This page briefly explains the pastoral ministry of the Green Bay Diocesan Marriage Tribunal, especially the ecclesiastical process called annulment. It contains answers to frequently asked questions about these topics.

How do I start the annulment process?

You can start the annulment process by either contacting your local Roman Catholic Parish or contacting the Diocesan Marriage Tribunal. What happens is that you are referred to a trained Tribunal Advocate in your local area who is trained by the Tribunal to serve you. You must have an advocate to start your case. To contact the Marriage Tribunal you can contact the following:

Fr. Brian S. Belongia, JCL | Judicial Vicar | (920) 272-8172

Joann Vander Loop | Administrative Assistant | (920) 272-8169


Annulment Information and Resources

Q & A on Tribunal, Church teachings on marriage and divorce, and the annulment process

More Information

Annulment and Divorce: A Comparison

More Information

Printable Forms Used in Annulment Process

More Information

Support Groups for Divorced People

More Information