2022 World Meeting of Families - Video Contest
The Vatican's World Meeting of Families in June 2022 is fast approaching! Join us in celebrating families by participating in the Diocese of Green Bay World Meeting of Families Video Contest!
Showcase your family in a fun and engaging video to win the valuable gift of quality time. The Grand Prize winner will win a vacation to the Wilderness Resort! Video submissions will be accepted from March 19-May 30, 2022.
"The Joy of love experienced by families is also the joy of the Church" -Pope Francis opening words of Amoris Laetitia
- Videos must be 3 minutes or less in length
- Videos over 3 minutes will be disqualified
- Videos must answer the following two questions:
- How does your family practice your faith at home?
- How does your family talk about vocations?
- A vocation within the Catholic Church is where God calls us to serve others for the rest of our lives. Vocations include Priesthood, Religious Life as Brothers or Sisters/Nuns, Consecrated Single Life, or Marriage.
- The contest is open to all families within the 16 counties of the Diocese of Green Bay
- Disclaimer: All submitted videos may be made public and are considered property of The Diocese of Green Bay.
Videos will be judged on:
- Creativity – is the video engaging and have style?
- Content – did the video answer the two questions?
- Theme – does the video follow the contest theme: Vocations Begin in the Home?
- Grand prize winner will receive a vacation to the Wilderness Resort at the Wisconsin Dells
- Second and Third place prizes will also be awarded
- Please Note: All winners are responsible for any taxes due on prizes awarded. The family that wins first place in the Video Contest will receive gift cards to the Wilderness Resort totaling the grand prize of $1,200 for their vacation. The Diocese of Green Bay is not responsible for scheduling or booking vacations.
- The Year of the Family Video Contest and Local Celebration are hosted by the Office of Marriage, Family Life & Pro-Life and Office of Vocations
- March 19th - Video contest opens
- May 30th - Video contest closes
- Winning families will be announced after the contest closes