The Catholic Diocese of Green Bay, established on March 3, 1868, serves 256,000 Catholics in 16 counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Forest, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago.
The Diocese works to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to all people by helping persons in need and by providing academic, leadership and spiritual formation opportunities to parish and school leaders.
There are several ways to contact us:
or 877-500-3580 (from 920 and 715 area codes)
Diocese of Green Bay
PO Box 23825
Green Bay, WI 54305-3825
Awareity Incident Reporting System
Awareity is a comprehensive platform for reporting, tracking, and documenting incidents and concerns, making it simple and confidential to share red flag behaviors such as:
- Boundary issues
- Threats of violence
- Concerning behavior by clergy, staff, or volunteers
- Anything that you may find stressful or out of the ordinary and feel compelled to bring forward regarding clergy, staff, or volunteers.
The goal of Awareity is prevention and to help identify red flags and warning signs before an incident occurs or escalates.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an emergency reporting system. If this is an urgent matter, please immediately dial 911.
1825 Riverside Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(Village of Allouez)
Monday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Offices are closed on the following dates:
- January 2 | New Year's Day observed
- January 16 | Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 6,7 & 10 | Holy Thursday, Good Friday & Easter Monday
- May 29 | Memorial Day
- July 4 | Independence Day
- September 4 | Labor Day
- November 23 & 24 | Thanksgiving
- December 25 - December 29 | Christmas Break
- January 1, 2024 | New Year's Eve observed
- January 2, 2024 | New Year's Day observed