This list of resources has been compiled by the Families & Schools of Discipleship Mission Team.
For education at home:
- Teaching the Faith at Home | A listing of resources compiled by the Office of Children and Youth Faith Formation for teaching the faith to children organized by grade level and topic
- Compass in the Classroom | This program is used throughout the school year by thousands of parochial schools and religious education students. Use it within your home, too!
- FORMED Streaming Service | Formed has an extensive amount of quality Catholic movies, documentaries, and catechetical content for all ages. Inquire with your parish, as many provide parishioner logins or offer discount rates and promo codes.
- Catholic Sprouts Podcast | Formed has an extensive amount of quality Catholic movies, documentaries, and catechetical content for all ages. Inquire with your parish, as many provide parishioner logins or offer discount rates and promo codes.
- Today.com | How to homeschool during the coronavirus crisis with free resources
- List of resources for studying at home | A listing of general subjects and links compiled by the Families & Schools of Discipleship Mission Team
For worshipping at home:
For family life:
- Family Connection Facebook group | A way for families in the Diocese of Green Bay to stay connected and navigate these days of unprecedented family life. Share your best tips, practices, inspirations, and encouragement with one another, as well as prayer intentions, concerns, and questions so we can support one another.
- 10 ways to survive (and Thrive) Through Days of Quarantine | An article from CatholicMom.com
- Life Under Lockdown : 8 Ways to Handle Staying at Home | An article from U.S. Catholic
- Messy Parenting Podcast | Mike and Alicia Hernon discuss varied topics in family life and family ministries in an engaging and informative podcast.
- Screenagers Tech Talk newsletter | Tech Talk Tuesdays is a free weekly newsletter that includes resources for parents and educators on how to ensure safe and healthy screen time for children.
- Strive21.com | A free pornography cessation resource that’s anonymous and equips men with a community of support and accountability as well as a step-by-step plan to break free from porn.
- For Your Marriage | Marriage and family enrichment resources, as well as resources for those who are dating and engaged
- 5 Love Languages Online Quiz | Now may be a great time to learn the Love Languages of those in your family! Everyone gives and receives love differently, but with a little insight into these differences, we can be confidently equipped to communicate love well.
For physical and emotional well-being:
⇐ Back to COVID-19 main page