Complete two-part "A Marriage in the Lord" Marriage Prep Program in two sessions, which can be taken in any order (for example, Part II before Part I):
- Part 1 | One-day program (Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) at locations throughout the Diocese.
- Part 2 | Two-hour session at various times and places.
A MARRIAGE IN THE LORD is a two part marriage preparation series. These sessions strengthen the practical skills needed for a lifelong happy, healthy and holy marriage.
- Discuss positive communication skills, finances, families of origin, and ways to protect and empower their marriage.
- Hear stories, presentations, and insights from experienced married couples.
- Have time for private reflection and conversation throughout the day.
- Learn the beauty of living the Catholic vision of marriage as a covenant for responsible parenthood, including a healthy option called Natural Family Planning (NFP).
- Listen to committed Catholic couples (with a background in NFP) share scientific and medical research, personal stories, prayer
Part I is a one-day program where you explore the relationship skills to nurture a lifelong commitment and hear presentations from experienced married couples who lead discussion on living the Sacrament of Marriage.
Part II is a two-hour session, held on a separate day, that examines the Church's teachings about the Sacrament of Marriage and responsible parenthood including a healthy option for a lifetime of love called "Natural Family Planning."
Part II can be taken before Part I.
Pre-registration is required.
Cost: $125 | Includes continental breakfast, lunch and resource materials for both Part I and Part II | Payment should be made in advance. Couples who cancel or re-schedule their date after registering will be charged a $10.00 service fee.
Registration Deadline: 4 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT
Upcoming Part I Dates:
- Jan. 14, 2023 | 9 am – 3 pm | St. Francis Xavier, Green Bay | Register
- March 11, 2023 | 9 am – 3 pm | St. Francis Xavier, Green Bay | Register
- April 22, 2023 | 9 am – 3 pm | St. Johns, Antigo | Register
- May 6, 2023 | 9 am – 3 pm | St. Francis Xavier, Green Bay | Register
Upcoming Part II Dates:
- Jan. 17, 2023 | 6 - 8 pm | Village Grille, Green Bay | Register
- Feb. 20, 2023 | 6 -8 pm | Diocese of Green Bay, Chancery | Register
- April 20, 2023 | 6 -8 pm | Village Grille, Green Bay | Register
- We are currently working on additional Part II dates for the 2022-2023 marriage preparation year. Please check back on a regular basis for those classes.
If you need a Part II class and have a conflict with the dates listed, please contact us to explore other options: contact Sheila Re at (920) 272-8283 or click here to contact Sheila via direct message.
Questions about programs, online registration or cancellations
Phone: (920) 272-8283
Questions about financial assistance for any of the programs
Phone: (920) 272-8315
NOTE: Couples who cancel or re-schedule their date after registering will be charged a $10.00 service fee.