GREEN BAY, Wis. (Mar. 19, 2019) – Bishop David L. Ricken and Fr. Ubald Rugirangoga will celebrate Masses for Healing with Adoration as part of five, two-day parish missions around the Diocese of Green Bay, March 25-30. Fr. Ubald, a Catholic priest and survivor of the Rwandan genocide, speaks around the world and shares the powerful message of healing and forgiveness.
On Day One, there will be a screening of the documentary , which covers the life and work of Fr. Ubald, followed by discussion. On Day Two, Bishop Ricken and Fr. Ubald will celebrate Mass, followed by Adoration, prayers for healing, and the opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Please contact the host parish for questions about each event.
- St. Francis of Assisi (Waldo Site) - Manitowoc
- Day One (Video): Monday, March 25; 6:30 p.m.
- Day Two (Mass & Adoration): Tuesday, March 26; 6:30 p.m.
- St. John Parish (Antigo Area Catholic Churches) – Antigo
- Day One (Video): Tuesday, March 26; 6:30 p.m.
- Day Two (Mass & Adoration): Wednesday, March 27; 6:30 p.m.
- St. Bernard Parish - Green Bay
- Day One (Video): Wednesday, March 27; 6:30 p.m.
- Day Two (Mass & Adoration): Thursday, March 28; 6:30 p.m.
- Most Blessed Sacrament Parish (St. Peter Site) - Oshkosh
- Day One (Video): Thursday, March 28; 6:30 p.m.
- Day Two (Mass & Adoration): Friday, March 29; 6:30 p.m.
- St. Gabriel Parish - Neenah
- Day One (Video): Friday, March 29; 6:30 p.m.
- Day Two (Mass & Adoration): Saturday, March 30; 4:30 p.m.
For additional information and resources, please visit www.gbdioc.org/frubald.
Who We Are
As friends and followers of Jesus, the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay is devoted to fostering households and communities of discipleship through the mission and ministry of the Catholic Church. We are missionary disciples striving to lead all people to the Kingdom of God. Established in 1868, the diocese is composed of 324,000 Catholics in 16 counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Forest, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago.
Director of Communications
Phone: (920) 272-8213
Phone: (920) 272-8209