OSHKOSH, Wis. (May 28, 2019) – The Diocese of Green Bay will once again attend Lifest, the fourday Christian music festival at Sunnyview Expo Center in Oshkosh. The festival is July 11–14, 2019, with free admission on Sunday, July 14.
A great place to express and celebrate the gift of faith, Lifest was founded to allow the entire family to come together for worship, fellowship, teaching, and more than 150 Christian artists and speakers. Lifest also includes a Marketplace, Art Space, camping, food, KidZone, and more.
Diocese of Green Bay Line-up Includes:
- Daily food, fellowship and fun at Shady Acres Camp
- 2:30-4 p.m. Confessions, 4 p.m. Mass, and free food to follow (Thurs., Fri., and Sat.)
- Each day will have activities hosted by a different group such as Hispanic Ministry (Thurs.), St. Raphael Youth Ministry (Fri.), and Camp Tekakwitha (Sat.)
- Booth in the exhibit hall with t-shirts, children’s activities, and more
- Speaker Kristin Bird of Burning Hearts Disciples on Friday, July 12, at 2 p.m. at the Pit Stage. She will be sharing “Let God Love You: The Five Love Languages.” Visit www.gbdioc.org/lifest to learn more about her talk.
- Mass on Sunday, July 14, 8:30 a.m. with Bishop David Ricken at the Café Stage
Ticket Promotion: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on youth and adult one-day tickets through June 14. (Adult tickets are for guests ages 16 and over. Coupon is available online at
Who We Are
As friends and followers of Jesus, the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay is devoted to fostering households and communities of discipleship through the mission and ministry of the Catholic Church. We are missionary disciples striving to lead all people to the Kingdom of God. Established in 1868, the diocese is composed of 324,000 Catholics in 16 counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Florence, Forest, Kewaunee, Langlade, Manitowoc, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago.
Director of Communications
Phone: (920) 272-8213
Phone: (920) 272-8209