Office of Parish Operations and Mission Planning
Provides parish staff and leadership with communication and relationship building tools so as to spread the Good News of the Gospel. These tools are in two primary forms: mission/pastoral planning tools and software/process tools including -
· Mission Alignment workshops for parish leadership (trustees & councils) and staff including specific application of Entrust methodologies.
· The development of goals and action steps in evangelization, discipleship and community impact
· In partnership with the Office of Catholic Schools we provide parish-school collaborative leadership support
· Pastoral planning based on parish vitality and resources
· Church Management Software support for mission (GabrielSoft) including Standard Operating Procedures and linking the system to the bigger picture in Leading All God’s People to His Kingdom
· MissionInsite demographic analysis and parish statistics
Barry Metzentine, Parish Operations and Mission Planning Director, (920) 272-8297 or CLICK HERE to send a direct message.