Parish Life & Evangelization Mission Team
Guided by the Holy Spirit, we joyfully serve, equip, and empower leaders in parishes to reach all to discover, follow, worship, and share Jesus.
The mission of this team is to support frontline parish staff and parishioners in their efforts to positively impact communities and proclaim the Gospel to their local mission field by:
- Assisting parishes to become fully engaged through creating engaging Sunday experiences, RCIA, and Sacraments.
- Supporting Hispanic and multicultural ministry outreach
- Cultivating young adult ministry
- Expanding evangelization
- Leading parish mission planning efforts.
Mission Team Leader
A more detailed list of contacts is available by clicking the underlined name of any office or mission team.
UPDATE: The Office of Parish Operations & Mission Planning has been moved to the Discipleship & Leadership Development Mission Team effective July 1, 2021
Office of Parish Evangelization & Discipleship Contact Count: 4
As part of the Parish Life & Evangelization Mission Team, our office seeks to inspire and form disciples to become missionary leaders who share the Gospel throughout the world.
We provide formation in discipleship and missionary discipleship through our:
- Support for parish and school discipleship efforts
- Catholic Evangelization Studies Courses (4 courses in total)
- Discipleship Formation Seminars for parish and school leaders
- “Disciples on the Way” network for all interested in learning and grow as disciples
- Discipleship Newsletter providing practical support and spiritual insights to “Discover, Follow, Worship and Share Jesus”
- In-services, workshops and mentoring in discipleship formation
Office of Divine Worship Contact Count: 2
The Office of Divine Worship works to provide liturgical and catechumenal (RCIA) resources for parishes, formation opportunities, and overall support for the liturgical and sacramental life of the parishes and agencies of the Diocese in serving Bishop Ricken as the chief liturgist of the Diocese.
The Office also assists in the coordination of Diocesan and Episcopal liturgies.
We look forward to continuing to expand our outreach and services as we continue to recognize the vital role of our worship within our Christian identity as we allow ourselves and our worshiping communities to be continually formed as true disciples of Christ by full, active, and conscious participation in liturgy and our rich tradition of prayer.
Office of Hispanic & Multicultural Ministry Contact Count: 1
Office of Lay Leadership Formation Contact Count: 1
The Office of Lay Leader Formation accompanies the baptized in their response to God’s call to be missionary disciples, specifically assisting those who are discerning a call to lay leadership in the Catholic Church. This Office provides formation for ministerial leaders committed to service in parishes throughout the Diocese of Green Bay through the Emmaus Program and the Discípulos de Cristo Program.