2020 Pentecost Sunday Confirmation Masses
May 31st, 12:00 PM I 4:00 PM
Bishop Ricken celebrates Diocesan-wide Confirmation liturgies at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Green Bay, every spring and fall.
These liturgies are for any candidate unable to participate in their parish's Confirmation liturgy or for those who have been prepared as adults through a Diocesean or Parish proocess and are prepared for the sacrament.
Each liturgy is limited to approximately 60 confirmands (candidates).
Upcoming Celebrations / Registration
Please complete the online Registration Form (link below). Submit the form with Baptismal Certificate and Letter to Bishop Ricken (instructions provided in the form).
**New** A signature from the Parish Priest or Pastoral Leader is no longer required. The Office of Divine Worship will be contacting Parish Priests/Pastoral Leaders for sacramental permission.
Parish Representatives: Form not available at this time.
St. Francis Xavier Cathedral
140 S Monroe Ave
Green Bay WI 54301
Reminders for Diocesan Confirmations
- Registration Required. Registrations must be received by the established deadlines and accepted by the Office of Divine Worship for a candidate to participate in the Confirmation liturgy.
- Arrival: Candidates and their sponsors need to check-in at least 45 minutes in advance for a brief rehearsal.
- Seating: Candidates are seated with their sponsor directly behind them.
- Confirmation candidates are given name tags when they arrive.
- Guests: Each candidate can bring guests. However, there will be no reserved seating for these guests.
- Please advise your candidates and sponsors to dress appropriately for the occasion.
- Priest Concelebrants: Priests are invited to concelebrate; please indicate concelebrants on the Information Form for Confirmation Candidates or contact the Office of Divine Worship. (Please bring an alb for concelebration.)
(920) 272-8341 | 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8341