Statement from Bishop David L. Ricken - June 24, 2022
While the announcement by the Supreme Court, is met with gratitude from all of us who have been dedicated to protecting the lives of children in the womb, we know that there is still much work to be done, so that all life, in every stage, might be reverenced and protected.
Hearts Filled with Hope – Bishop’s Appeal 2022
When you give to the Bishop’s Appeal, you support the mission and many ministries of our Diocese. Your gift provides resources to our parishes. You support our faith formation programs and Catholic schools. The counselors at Catholic Charities are able to care for those struggling in life because of your generosity. Thank you!
Gather. Pray. Listen. Synod 2021-2023
Synodality means asking "How can we as a Church grow and journey together?" During this worldwide synod, we are all called to listen to the promptings Holy Spirit. Share your story and ideas for how we can journey together as a Church at www.gbdioc.org/synod.
Sunday Mass with Bishop David Ricken on WFRV Local 5
For those unable to attend Mass in-person right now, please advise that Sunday Mass With Bishop David Ricken will be moving to 10:30 a.m. starting February 13. All are invited to tune in every Sunday morning to WFRV-Channel 5 and pray with us from wherever you are!
Reconnect to Inspire
- Bishop David L. Ricken reinstates obligation to attend Sunday Mass (7/15/21)
For additional resources:
Support Your Parish
During these challenging times, the
Diocese of Green Bay Press Releases
- February 1, 2022 | Bishop’s Appeal campaign to launch Feb. 5-6 to benefit diocesan ministries
- September 28, 2021 | Catholic Schools See Increased Enrollment for 2021-2022
- September 17, 2021 | Statement of Wisconsin Bishops on welcoming Afghan refugees
- August 20, 2021 | Statement of the Catholic Bishops of Wisconsin on COVID-19 Vaccination and the Protection of Conscience